Do you know the answer? Think very hard! It is something that I know that I don’t do enough of and I would say that I am not the only one that would agree with me.
Got any idea? Its PRAYING!
Chuck Smith said this about praying:
“The most important thing a born again Christian can do is to pray.”
I Thessalonians 5:17 says – “Pray without ceasing”!
Here are a few ways that you can pray for your life and your ministry:
- Pray for your husband / wife
- Pray for your future husband / wife
- Pray in the mornings
- Pray at night
- Pray with your children
- Pray with your spouse
- Pray at the same time each day
- Pray at your church over the seat that someone will be sitting in the next service
- Pray for your church
- Pray for your pastor
- Pray for your worship pastor (hint, hint for some of you!)
Paul E. Billheimer said this:
“Satan does not care how many people read about prayer if only he can keep them from praying”.
Satan want to keep us from praying because pray is powerful and effective!
We know that praying is powerful and effective but it is also very hard! I want to hear from you about what you think is the hardest part of praying!
Leave your comment below: